Web design is the planning and creation of websites. This includes the information architecture, user interface, site structure, navigation, layout, colors, fonts, and imagery. All of these are combined with the principles of design to create a website that meets the goals of the owner and designer.
Design is a key part of web design. This includes both the design principles: balance, contrast, emphasis, rhythm, and unity and the design elements: lines, shapes, texture, color, and direction.
By putting these things together, a web designer creates websites.
Our Web designers have following skills:
- Graphical user interface (GUI) design using HTML/XHTML/CSS, Adobe Fireworks/Photoshop.
- meeting clients to discuss what they want their site to do and who will use it.
- preparing a design plan, showing the site structure and how the different parts link together.
- deciding which branding, text, colors and backgrounds to use.
- laying out pages and positioning buttons, links and pictures using design software.
- adding multimedia features like sound, animation and video.
- testing and improving the design and site until everything works as planned.
- Asking the client what he wants and expects from the web.
- Planning, designing, and implementing web site structure and navigation layout with server side includes and dynamic content.
- Identifying and correcting problems uncovered by testing or user feedback.
- Converting written, graphic, audio and video components to compatible web formats.
- Understanding of screen resolutions and how to design for them.
- Researching and recommending the web design as per the market trend.
- Developing websites that have a consistent feel and look throughout all web properties.
- Creating web templates, logos, brochures, business cards.
- Testing with multiple browsers and operating systems to ensure the best compatibility possible.
- Outstanding project management, time management, and multi-tasking ability.
- Maintained close contact with customer at all stages of design process to research client requirements and respond to client queries.