Graphic design involves using typography, images, color, and page layout techniques to create websites, magazines, corporate identity packages, advertisements, product packaging, email campaigns, display ads, and more. Graphic designers typically use Adobe Creative Suite programs like Photoshop and Illustrator to develop their designs. They may also use sketches and storyboards during the creative process.
Graphic designers can help you create web pages, landing pages, brochures, catalogs, illustrations, books, direct mail pieces, T-shirt designs, and much more. A well-designed logo, marketing assets, or promotional materials can bring professional polish to your business and help set you apart from the competition. you’ll find talented graphic design professionals with a wide variety of experience in a range of industries and mediums. They can tackle your design project and help make your business look its best.
Our Graphic Designers have following skills:
- Discussing the requirements of the project with clients and colleagues.
- Producing a final layout with exact specifications for typefaces, letter size and colors.
- Have knowledge of Visual Ideation/Creativity, Typography, Design Software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.),Multimedia Design Software (Acrobat, etc.), Color Theory, Web Design/Basic HTML & CSS, Layout/Conversion Optimization, and Print Design.
- Having artistic skills on paper might help you with a career in graphic design, but most of the action takes place behind a computer screen.
- Understanding what a client wants from a design is the key to creating a successful product.
- Taking on a new project/responsibility, means managing the extent of authority you need in order to effectively execute your project.
- Managing client proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production.
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites.
- Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size.
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.